The Angry Beavers/Recap/E18 House Broken
Daggett is tired of living in the wild. He convinces Norb they should become pets where they won't have to do any kind of work ever again. The Beavers get adopted, but the family they are picked by, while they have good intentions, smother them too much with care, and spray them everytime they "misbehave".
- Brick Joke: There's a scene in the middle where the father is showing her daughter a wooden leg that's been passed down for generations. He assures her that if she ever needs a wooden leg, she'll always be prepared (even though that leg is very muscular and clearly meant for a tall male, it would never in any way ever fit her). The scene comes the hell out of nowhere, and seemingly has nothing to do with the plot. Then, the wooden leg is put away, and completely forgotten about... until towards the end when Dag and Norb start getting too hungry.
- Grass Is Greener:
- I Am Not Weasel: The Goode Family think Dag and Norb are puppies.
- Never My Fault: When Norb demands they quit being pets, and go back to the forest, Dag remarks, "Jeez, you act like this is all my fault!"
- Squick: While chewing down trees, Dag notices a nearby wolf marking his territory. Dag reacts accordingly.
- Vomit Discretion Shot: Dag and Norb's reactions to the dog food.
- You Need a Breath Mint: Norb's reaction when Dag tells him he ate "coyote wee-wee".