The Angry Beavers/Recap/E23 The Bing That Wouldn't Leave
While gathering wood supplies, Daggett meets a tree lizard named Bing who is very friendly, and a lot of fun to be around. Dag brings him home to meet Norb and, becomes very annoying, and simply will not leave the house. The beavers start planning ways to get rid of him, but he always comes back!
Tropes featured in this episode.
- Are You Pondering What I'm Pondering?: Norb basically asks this after getting the idea to find some "new friends" for Bing.
- Which is followed by an Incredibly Lame Pun from Dag who responds, "Bing-O!"
- The Cat Came Back
- Did Not Do the Research: Bing is a lizard. A reptile. He seems to have the ability to grow a new tail back after one gets broken off. Actually, it's salamanders, which are amphibians, that have this ability, not lizards.
- Early-Bird Cameo: Treeflower appears at the "Pass the Bing" party.
- No Sympathy: Hilariously invoked, and it works!
Bing: "Don't worry... I won't ever bother you guys with my stupid friendship ever again."
Bear: It's Bing! Don't let him touch me!"
- Small Annoying Creature: Bing, of course.
- Stalker Who Just Wants To Have Friends: Bing fails to get (even at the end of the episode when it's spelled out for him) that if he wasn't so overbearing (or made sets of his "friends" house keys without permission), he'd actually have friends!
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: Guess.