Alien legions invade Earth in search of resources for conquest, time is merging with itself destroying all but a single entity...
—Preview text for The Final Clash
Fan Fic is generally known as supplemental stories written by fans, as some may predict. But this Fan Fic in particular does what few others, if none do.
The basic Math of it is...
To translate, the world is besieged by aliens, so every fictional hero from everywhere in video games, books, movies and ancient legend come out and join forces to save the entire universe from a group of aliens called the Chaos Legion, and there's also something that threatens to destroy time itself.
- Action Girl: Chun-Li.
- Badass Normal: Mr. Ford and Gordon Freeman are both good examples. Squall might count if perhaps he wasn't a l'Cie, which can be deduced from the fact that Lightning's Lionheart weapon in Final Fantasy XIII said that the weapon was once owned by a l'Cie, and Squall used the Lionheart, so yeah.
- Easily-Thwarted Alien Invasion: Mr. Ford, the Master Chief, Axl, Sonic and Shadow have no problem destroying the Drudge aliens. They don't even get a scratch.
- Evil Counterpart: Whenever anyone is afflicted with Omicron Reverse, they come back from the dead twice as strong as before and evil, unless they were already evil, in which case they just receive a boost to their strength.
- God of Evil: Kratos appears in Chapter 25 to knock X and Zero unconscious, forcing Squall to help them while Alucard, Sonny and Mario suffer a Heroic BSOD and Sub-Zero fearlessly goes up against Kratos to avenge his Lin Kuei kinsmen that Kratos had killed.
- Good Old Fisticuffs: Ryu and Akuma have a fight with only their fists (naturally) and their Hadouken-esque moves.
- Heroic Sacrifice: Ken uses a lightning bolt-charged Shin Shoryuken (which kills him because hey, he suffered a lightning strike on his body while he was drenched in ocean water) to kill Li-Long so that Ryu, Yoda and Alien Hominid can safely make it to China.
- Sub-Zero also does this when he summons Boreas and absolutely obliterates Kratos at the cost of his own life.
- Humongous Mecha: George's Gundam Rose.
- Ignorance Is Bliss: Sonic seems to have no idea how serious the situation is until the Master Chief puts it in clear perspective that the universe is in great danger and they need to act now.
- In fact, Axl, Shadow and the Master Chief treat it like it's 100% Serious Business and Sonic just thinks it's another adventure.
- Improbable Aiming Skills: However the hell Micaiah can jump from one treetop to another whilst doing a backflip and manage to kill three Chaos Soldiers with three separate bolts of light magic by hitting them between the eyes with it.
- Improbable Use of a Weapon: Yoda's lightsaber was meant to be used as a sword, yet he and Darth Vader seem to like the concept of tossing them at enemies far more.
- Large Ham: Kratos hams it up pretty well. "Boreas, the god of ice! I will destroy you and the other gods of Mount Olympus! I repeat, OLYMPUS WILL FALL!"
- Laser Blade: Zero's Z-Saber, the Master Chief's Energy Sword and Yoda's and Darth Vader's lightsabers all qualify.
- Limit Break: Many examples.
- Ken's use of a lightning-charged Shin Shoryuken.
- Shadow's Chaos Blast.
- Ryu's Shinku Hadouken.
- Sephiroth's Black Materia.
- Squall's use of Rough Divide, Fated Circle and Blasting Zone.
- Cloud's use of Cross-Slash and Meteorain.
- Arguably, Alien Hominid's fire grenades.
- Mooks: The Chaos Soldiers. And the Stormtroopers too, for that matter.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain: Sasuke scares Axl off and almost kills the Master Chief, but seeing his friends nearly dead invokes Sonic's Unstoppable Rage, also sending Sasuke into a Villanous BSOD. Cue brutal asskicking.
- No One Could Survive That: Shiva crystallizes the rock that Kratos is hiding behind, then Boreas kicks said crystallized rock beyond the horizon like a soccer ball.
- Ruins of the Modern Age: Every city that the Chaos Legion troops visit tend to wind up like this.
- Stuff Blowing Up: When Snake and Chun-Li go in to save Ryu, Yoda and Alien Hominid from the Chaos Soldiers, Snake insists that Chun-Li distract them while he sets the whole place up with C4 and prepares to blow it up. When he does, it takes out a couple of buildings and kills all of the Mooks.
- Super-Powered Evil Side: There's more than one example, but one of the most notable is when Sonic morphs into Dark Sonic after seeing Shadow unconscious, the Master Chief bleeding and Axl is nowhere to be seen and kicks Sasuke's ass in the most brutal ways imaginable without batting an eye or taking a hit himself.
- Space Battle: The entire second chapter is about the Master Chief taking out the engine of the Discord Z-666 in a Longsword fighter with hundreds of laser cannons flying at him.
- Space Marine: The Master Chief.
- Summon Magic: Squall can summon Shiva and Sub-Zero can summon Boreas, though the summoning of Boreas requires the sacrifice of one's own life.
- The Scrappy: Sonic.
- The Stoic: Many characters take on this role.
- This Is Something He's Got to Do Himself: Yoda says it himself when Alien Hominid tries to interfere on the one-on-one fight that Akuma had challenged Ryu to.
- Villanous BSOD: Sasuke goes from murdering the Master Chief with no remorse to standing in fear and awe of Dark Sonic's presence.