The Kane Chronicles/Heartwarming
- When Bast gives a loving goodbye to Carter in the beginning of The Throne of Fire. Carter is moved by the affection she shows for him, because in the past he always thought of Bast as only Sadie's protector, and himself as just an extra burden for her.
- Also, in The Red Pyramid when she swears never to leave their side again.
"You two are like kittens to me now."
- Sadie restoring Bes, who then gets together with Tawaret.
- Carter finally getting to take Zia on that date at the mall.
- The cat-goddess Mekhit purring as she slow dances with her long lost husband.