The Little Mermaid/Radar
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- This: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijj4_Zak7J4
- For one thing, Ursula calls Ariel a "tramp".
- Ariel being pretty clearly completely naked from the waist down when she first came up on land.
- "And don't underestimate the importance of...body language!
- In "Poor Unfortunate Souls": "They weren't kidding when they called me, well, a Witch with a Capital B". I don't think that's what they called you, Ursula...
- Scuttle asking Ariel "New seashells?" Referring to her Seashell Bra.
- Sebastian sings "Darlin', it's better down where it's wetter, take it from me!" while sitting on Ariel's lap...