Jump to navigation Jump to search
- During the show within the movie, several popular songs are performed in unusual ways. One song is clucked by chickens, with no words. The song in question? Cee Lo Green's "Fuck You," under its family friendly name, "Forget You"- making it both an in and out universe version of the trope.
- Not to mention a clever Stealth Pun; there's no way it's a coincidence the offending lyric is here replaced with a literal cluck.
- When Piggy and crew go to acquire a celebrity host so the show can go on, they go to the studio. When they reach a certain trailer, Jack Black comes out in a motion capture suit and yells, "Hey, I told you, I'm not finished putting on my balls!". IT honestly wouldn't be bad if he hasn't said that last word with so much force...
- He also becomes the first human to go face-first into Piggy's crotch...admittedly, she WAS attempting a kung-fu move on him at the time.
- During Life's a Happy Song, a hippie/stoner sings, "Life is full of highs."
- When confronting Miss Poogy, a rather husky-voiced and angry-looking Moopet, Miss Piggy takes a not-so-subtle look at Poogy's crotch area.
Miss Piggy: Listen ..." [crotch check] "sister ..."
- All the dirty lines of "Smells Like Teen Spirit" ("My libido") are cleverly given to Beaker.
- "A mulatto" is somewhere in the meeps as well.
- The showgirls in Mr. Richman's office.
- When Walter tells Kermit, "You give people the greatest gift that can be given," his response is, "Children?"
- During the scene with Pepe's cameo, the song that is playing is "Time of My Life" from Dirty Dancing. This wouldn't be so bad, if the hadn't decided to have Piggy to be singing the most suggestive line in the entire song at that point. (Baby, I know what's on your mind when you say/'Stay with me tonight').
- One episode had Statler and Waldorf had this exchange, of course blocked by the balcony:
Waldorf: That’s not clever. Anyone can drop their pants.
- Back to The Muppets
- Willie Nelson