The Poseidon Adventure/YMMV
- Adaptation Displacement: Not so severe as some examples, but the book is much less famous than the film.
- Hell Is That Noise: The groan the ship makes before settling upside down in the 2006 movie.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Leslie Nielsen playing it straight as the captain of the Poseidon.
- Nightmare Fuel: The guy who falls into the ceiling light and its replacement in the remake, the disco electrocution, for starters...
- The Scrappy: Nonnie, for some.
- Tear Jerker: After Mrs. Rosen dies, her husband refuses to leave her side.