Tokyo Mew Mew/Fridge
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The creation of the Mew Mews is more scientifically plausible than one would think, though it's not quite Lego Genetics in real life, you wouldn't turn anyone into a magical girl, and Ryou would probably die by the age of twenty due to his incompatible genes.
- With the introduction of the Mew Berry Rod, we can assume that Ryou has constructed all the previous weapons as well, ruling out the theory of magic being the cause behind the materialization of their weapons. Nanotechnology would better explain this.
- In addition, this would also explain why Ichigo and the other girls have to call out punny names when summoning their weapons. Voice-activated nanobots.
- Porpoises are victimized by dolphins just for being different; see Retasu.
- Some Bible scholars posit that the Fruit of the Knowledge of Good and Evil was a pomegranate; see Zakuro.