Not to be confused with Tomokazu Seki.
Toshihiko Seki is one of the more prolific seiyuus on the 90s and still does work here and there. Most known for his varying voices, from calm men, to emotionless guys, to happy go lucky guys, to Jerkasses, to complete psychopaths. One of the few people deserving of being called a Man of a Thousand Voices. Sometimes does live drama action roles.
- Duo Maxwell in Gundam Wing
- Genjo Sanzo in Saiyuki
- Rau Le Creuset and George Allster in Gundam Seed (Kinda lampshaded in the story, when George's daughter Fllay hears Creuset's voice and notices how alike they sound, giving Creuset the chance to kidnap her.)
- Rey Za Burrel in Gundam Seed Destiny
- Kaien Shiba (and consequently Aaroniero Arruruerie) in Bleach
- Iruka Umino in Naruto
- Masato Akitsu/Masaki Kihara in Hades Project Zeorymer
- Legato Bluesummers in Trigun
- Loni Dunamis in Tales of Destiny 2
- Warrior of Light in Dissidia Final Fantasy
- Albus in Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia
- Croix in La Pucelle
- Momotaros/Den-O Sword Form in Kamen Rider Den-O and Kamen Rider Decade
- Mousse in Ranma ½
- Jotaro/Bleed Kaga in Future GPX Cyber Formula
- Kyousuke Irie in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni
- Count D in Pet Shop of Horrors
- Reito Kanzaki in My-HiME
- Ludwig Herzog von Mohn nahe Lichtenstein in Meine Liebe
- Kurobon (Black Bomber) in Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden and Bomberman B-Daman Bakugaiden Victory
- The Tenth Doctor in the Japanese dub of Doctor Who
- Cid in Final Fantasy Unlimited
- Mitsuhiro Maniwa in Paranoia Agent
- Aleister Crowley in To Aru Majutsu no Index
- Riki in the Ai no Kusabi OAV.
- Pope Sage in Saint Seiya: The Lost Canvas
His English counterpart? Richard Cansino.