Trope Workshop:Freeze Frame Ending
|This is a Trope Workshop page, still under consideration for creation.|
Help out by editing the current page, or leave a comment on the Talk page.
Trope Workshop Guidelines
This Trope page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
A movie or TV episode ends with a freeze frame of the last scene, over which the credits roll.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Adam and Eve vs. the Cannibals: Adam and Eve hold up their newborn while the credits roll.
- Beyond the Darkness: A woman bursts out of a coffin, screaming. Also acts as a Jump Scare.
- Hell of the Living Dead: A close-up of some zombie's face while sombre piano music plays.
- Zombie 4: After Death: A close-up on a woman's face, bloodied, missing an eye, as she spits out blood.
- After its first few episodes, the YouTube series Project Binky! from Bad Obsession Motorsport starts ending its episodes with a mock free-frame, like Police Squad! Which makes a kind of sense, as they lifted the style (and music) of Police Squad! for their opening and closing credits right from the start.
This page needs more examples. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.