- Imaperson's SUPER DUPER SUPER MEN: It usually isn't expected that extremely long YouTube Poops would be packed with over 9 minutes of awesome.
- How the King escapes in King Harkinian uses all his Wit and Cunning to Escape from Ganon.
- Though it's already been mentioned on the Crowning Moment of Funny page, The King's Epic Adventure deserves a mention on this page as well, for all the Crazy Awesome things The King does to defeat his enemies.
- Achille12345's entire videography from (arguably) The Random Game onwards is a long string of these moments. Standout examples are Super Gunfight and The Secret Game.
- Skies of CD-I Legends. The King and Link as Back-to-Back Badasses, clearing out entire roomfuls of mooks by themselves, Mario and Luigi beating the crap out of Iron Knuckles using the Enclosed Instruction Booklet, Sky battles rivalling Super Mario Bros Z in destruction...
- MrRoboto113's Growing the Beard, going from making average, if not overrated, poops like this, to mind-blowingly amazing poops like this. Like with Achille12345, the dramatic rise in quality can be seen from "I Think I'll Eat It Now" onward.
- In The Fat Controller Doesn't Need his Jacket, the titular character, interrupted from his regular viewing of Chobits, violently beheads the
postmanDemoman- voiced terrorist Tom Tipper with a katana.
- OKAY, SEE YA LATER, SQUIDDINATOR!!!
- The single greatest achievement in sentence mixing has to be Morshu as Scatman.
- I.M. Meen sings Hellfire. Not only do you have one of the greatest of all Villain Songs, the clips used are lip-synched perfectly.
- Henry the Green Engine covers Eminem's "Without Me".
- The IM Gay trilogy by kwarkman85. Not only do you have IM Meen take several levels in badass by defeating Hectan and then snidely rejecting Ganon's offer to join him and then trapping him in the book of Koridai, you have Link changing from a naive ditz to a certified Badass after Meen also traps Zelda and The King in the book of Koridai. And then there's the showdown between the two in the conclusion of the trilogy.
Gwonam: Go Link! It is written, only you can defeat Meen!
- Ice Cream for Dinner by SSBMEXPERT. Also pretty funny.
- Strive For Peace. Combining it with it's Tear Jerker ending makes it one of the best of the recent works in YouTube Poop
- Behold! Electric sound dubbing done right! With Face of all people.
- Just the fact that YouTube Poop has been so well received, it resulted in about 250 YouTube Poops coming out on DVD & Blu-Ray! Their title is called "They Pinch Back: The Best of YouTube Poop".