Discworld/The Last Hero/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Albert's attempts to explain the Uncertainty Principle to Death, using a cat in a box.
- The cat dies when the air runs out?
- Things will have come to a pretty pass, Albert, if I did not know whether a thing was dead or alive without having to go and look.
- Anyway, I don't hold with cruelty to animals.
- They mention how one of the Silver Horde died by choking on a concubine. They meant cucumber. Hilarity Ensues.
- One of the final scenes, where Cohen and the Silver Horde have finally died after falling off Corii Celesti into the equivalent of a nuclear explosion; the Valkyries turn up to take them to Valhalla, and they decide they don't feel like being dead, so they proceed to mug the Valkyries and steal their horses!