Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Critical Research Failure: Roland Emmerich's specialty.
- So Bad It's Good: Well, half-way... You should only see this movie if you're planning to laugh at its many, many, Many errors. Otherwise, don't bother.
- Or if you like cool and don't care about accuracy. Or at the least don't care about the accuracy to the extent of cracking open a botany textbook to make a list of all the errors that most people in the world would neither notice or care about.
- Uncanny Valley: Whose bright idea was it to give the half-Brazilian chick Blue Eyes?
- Special Effects Failure: The only effects that even work are the Mammoths.