Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The saltpeter arrives in Philadelphia. In kegs tied with ribbons and bows.
- John's immediate reaction also qualifies. He runs into the main room and tells MacNair to "buy every damn pin in Philadelphia" to send home to his wife like she requested.
- Honestly, any and every scene involving John and Abigail qualifies. Driven home when John appeals to her, "Abigail... come to Philadelphia. Please come," and then later with her reminder to him about his definition of "commitment".
- It was John who sent for Jefferson's wife to help Jefferson get out of his depression...
- "Gentlemen of the Congress, I say, 'Yea, John Dickinson.'"