Ask That Guy With The Glasses/Tear Jerker
- His response to "why does Daddy hit Mommy?" is just a little too close to how Domestic Abusers think.
- It probably helps if you're a fan of the book, but his quoting of the Happy Place George gives Lenny before he kills him is really well done.
- Sitting on a Trauma Swing with the halves of his pipe still in both of his hands. You almost want to give him a hug.
- Especially if you watch early episodes beforehand where he's all calm and collected, seeing him break so bad under the "true or false" question later is incredibly unsettling.
- There's something unsettlingly raw about his self-hating "you're a grown man now!" rant.
- Lampshaded example in the second DVD:
Narrator: Did I ever tell the story about my friend, Chris? Who got on a treadmill? With a skateboard?
ATG: [smiling and chinhanding on the bar table] No! Tell me all about it!
Narrator: Um... I didn't ask the question.
ATG: [still in same tone] You have three seconds.
Narrator: Well, I-I don't really know what to say...
- ATG starts screaming and shooting*
Narrator: Tell my wife she gets nothing... *dies*
ATG: Ohh, now I can live a blissful life without the narrator. *immediately eats his gun*
Caption: It's been decided that this ending is far too depressing to be shown on DVD. We present to you this substitute.
- ATG then crushes a random puppy first, and afterwards sodomizes it with his pipe.*
Caption: Fuck it.
- Episode 62's rampant humiliation. Technically he had it coming, but it's still uncomfortable to watch. Not even Critic had to stoop that low.