This is a disambiguation page. Chicago could refer to:
- The city in Illinois
- The American rock band, originally called "The Chicago Transit Authority"
- Chicago (musical), the 1975 Broadway musical (which had a very successful revival in 1996)
- Chicago (film), the 2002 film adaptation of the musical
- Chicago (play), a 1926 play loosely based on two real court cases, which inspired the musical
- Chicago Hope, a live-action TV series set in a Chicago hospital
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.