Discworld/I Shall Wear Midnight/Heartwarming
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Tiffany's final conversation with the Baron. Doubles as a Tear Jerker, since it was apparently based on a conversation Terry Pratchett had with his dying father who did not die in a moment like that.
- Preston noticing that Tiffany's been running for days on little more than a nap and a snack.
'So who watches the witches? Who cares for the people who care for the people? Right now, it looks like it needs to be me.’
- Nanny Ogg removing the awkwardness in the funeral through the power of song. No, really. Yes, that Nanny Ogg.
- "What is the sound of love?" "Listen."
- Roland standing up to the Duchess (doubles as a CMOA)
- Tiffany's gift to the Baron.