Jump to navigation Jump to search
- The young sourcerer Coin creates a gigantic thaumaturgical tower out of pure condensed magic and doesn't even break a sweat, then he goes on to capture the gods inside a magical marble, all with a single gesture.
- Rincewind gets in on the act. A sock, some sand... and he knocks out a Thing From Beyond The Veil O' Time. When faced by seemingly every denizen of the Dungeon Dimensions all bearing down on him at once... he turns and runs. And outruns them.
- Not to forget, in the same book, he tries the same thing with the sourcerer Coin who, just before, trapped the gods in a glass ball without even breathing hard.
"It sort of kills people but leaves buildings standing."
- Coin finally Calling the Old Man Out.
- The wizards decide they're going to burn all the books in the library, so they sneak in at night, it's dark, one of them lights one match, and "the Librarian dropped on him like the descent of Man". Also Funny Moment because of the superb phrasing.