Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Vetinari getting turned into a newt. He gets better.
- The entire part where the four horsemen, or rather one horseman and three pedestrians, get drunk.
- The bit when a voice speaks up in Rincewind's mind, saying "You rather like her, don’t you? I can tell", and the exchange afterwards. It was his libido speaking.
- "Laugh This One Off". Funny to everyone, except the poor sap beneath the slab.
- Rincewind trying to build a tower in his sleep while Creosote, Conina, and Nijel watch him incompetently do so.
"Rincewind carefully tried to balance a large rock on a small pebble. It fell off, but he appeared to be happy with the result."
- What the Librarian is doing to a damaged book: an Apendixectomy.