Jump to navigation Jump to search
- High Octane Nightmare Fuel: The Summoning Dark.
- And in-universe, Vimes possessed by the Summoning Dark rapidly becomes this to the dark dwarfs at the end.
- It Was His Sled: If you can some how manage to hear anything about this book without seeing the phrase "THAT! IS!! NOT!!! MY!!!! COW!!!!!", you are very lucky.
- All There Is to Know About "The Crying Game": For some people, that's all they know about the book, especially since the spoiler in question is almost always present with little to no context.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: There are two "modern art" pieces by Daniellarina Pouter: Don't Talk to Me About Mondays, which consists of a pile of rags, and Freedom, which consists of a stake to which Ms. Pouter had been nailed after Lord Vetinari had seen her previous piece. (She was delighted and is planning to nail herself to a wide variety of objects in the near future as a special exhibition.)
- Despite that, Nobby's suggestion that the empty frame where The Battle Of Koom Valley had been before it was stolen be reclassified as a piece of modern art named Art Theft was rejected.
- The Woobie: You can't help but feel sorry for Brick after a while. Maybe even instantly.
- Don't forget Helmclever. Poor Helmclever...