Home Improvement (TV series)/Radar
For a family sitcom, quite a bit.
Let's start, shall we?
Tim: Today, we're going to install a storm door on an existing wood frame. You want to make sure this is done right because if your frame isn't hung well, then you've got a problem. Right, Al?
Al: *adjusts his waistband* I wouldn't know, Tim.
- Plus, any time the word "ballcock" is mentioned...
- Also, when a woman on an episode of Tool Time fixes a toilet by physically adjusting a bar inside the tank, Tim says:
Wow... Looks like that's not the only rod you've bent!
- There was even this:
Tim referring to filing wrenches: You gotta do that by size.
Harry (about Delores): She thinks size doesn't matter.
Tim: Lucky for you.
- Jill: I can think of a real good place (to stick it).
- Hell and damn are used, as is crap.
- Pretty much a lot of the times that Tim approaches Wilson, it's bound to be this (example:)
Wilson: No, Tim, I'm ululating.
Tim: Really, I didn't know men could do that
- See here
Tim: I'm going to discuss two kinds of sanders. Your belt sander is perfect for the rough sanding. Your orbital, or vibrating, sander is smaller and perfect for putting in your pocket, right, Al?
Al: I wouldn't know, tim.
Tim: I am kidding about that. Never, ever put electrical devices in your pants.
- "Beep beep, back the truck up"
- "Tim, that's not my screwdriver."