- Perhaps "Blackout" is the most triumphant example.
- Also Camila's solo, "Enough".
- Both Piragua and the Reprise.
- Definitely "Blackout". The audience goes crazy when we get a glimpse of the cast stumbling about in the dark. Also "96,000", it's probably the show's most famous number, if you don't know why, go find out!
- Sonny and Graffiti Pete's section of "Blackout", in which they protect the bodega and distract the vandals. We also see Pete "light" a firework, which looks arguably very realistic. It's also all shades of FREAKING AWESOME.
- At the beginning of Act 2, a vest-clad Benny is seen standing on his fire escape. When a T-shirt clad (translation: post-coital) Nina comes out to join him, the audience applauded and cheered for so long, the actors had to start their dialogue over.
- Lin-Miranda Manuel's Tony acceptance speech for Best Score. Complete with improvised rapping.
I don't know about God but I believe in Chris Jackson!"