Misplaced Names Poster
You are looking at a film poster. There's the lineup of the movie's cast, or their floating heads, or their mirrored profiles. You look up at the names of the actors, and much to the annoyance of your inner Neat Freak, the names listed don't match up with the actors!
Why does this happen? Well, there could be a number of reasons. Maybe the text was laid out at a different time than the graphic. Maybe the actor's contracts stipulate whose name goes in which order. Or maybe They Just Didn't Care.
- When In Rome
- Morning Glory: 
- Wild Hogs: 
- Bad Boys II: 
- Smart People: four names, none in the correct position.
- The Flight of the Phoenix: DVD cover.
- Bon Cop, Bad Cop: link
- Blind Side (the HBO made-for-tv movie starring Ron Silver, not the Sandra Bullock film) has this DVD cover.
- Sherlock Holmes: link
- Steel Magnolias: . Six names, none of which are over the person to which they belong.
- Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl.
- Hoodwinked:  A DVD cover instead of a movie poster, but essentially the same trope.
- Cowboys and Aliens: Three people rotated.
- Saved: Not only misplaced names but only lists four of the five actors shown. link
- Con Air
- Men In Black III's French poster