- 1 1visualFXguy and Supers, Heroes, and Funnies will do a crossover
- 2 M2 and the clones are a science experiment gone mad
- 3 1visualFXguy and Happy Tree Friends are set in the same universe
- 4 Zed and the Buckaneers is supposedly a rival to Creedence Clearwater Revival
- 5 Lily is a ghost in the ALF and Omega sequels
- 6 Jim is a goblin
- 7 In the 1visualFXguy universe, King Leonidas has a time machine
- 8 Bill o Neil and Dipper Pines are related
- 9 Rooster is an alien dog
- 10 Mr. Mcgee dated Janice Joplin
- 11 Raven is from the Town of Grove
- 12 The show will parody Norm of the North
- 13 Gabi is a HUGE Family Guy fan
- 14 1visualFXguy is a part of the DC Comics universe
- 15 Arnold P. Moolah has since retired
- 16 Jellybean knows she's fictional
How close friends Matt and Asher (the creator of both shows, respectively) are, I'm surprised this hasn't happened yet.
The frequent appearances of the HTFs makes this one plausible.
Since she died in the first one, she could either be a ghost or zombie and since she doesn't have her guts hanging out, she must not be a zombie.
He is certainly a weird creature of some sort. I think he's either a goblin, demon, imp, troll, minotaur, or vampire.
How else could he meet Scrat from Ice Age if 300 is set in Ancient Rome and Ice Age is set in, well, the ice age.
It makes sense because of how his eyes glow red and he can talk.
Since it was confirmed that his name Bobby Mcgee, this one is plausible.
The game Fate has a lot of demons in it and since Raven is demon, this theory makes sense. Especially when she does a direct imitation of the Fate narrators voice in the "Clash of the Teen Titans" poop.
Since it's already parodied Alpha and Omega several times, this isn't entirely out of question.
Since she sings like Herbert and frequently makes Family Guy references (more than any other recurring 1visualFXguy character).
Teen Titans and Harley Quinn do appear a lot. Plus Gotham City is mentioned in one video.
The character hasn't appeared (outside of music videos) in a LONG time, so maybe he quit his job as a lawyer.