- ..."Socks w'oot feet?"
- The Feegles' library expedition.
- And Tiffany's critiquing of the romance novel that they borrow for her.
- Miss Treason's last performance.
- Nanny's attempt at The Talk.
- Kitten + Cornucopia = hordes of chickens. Werk...
- The sound of a boatload of Feegles going over a waterfall while trying to sing "Row, Row, Row Your Boat": "Rowaarghgently boat ouchgentlydown boat boat boatiddely boat stream boatilymerily boataargh... CRIVENnnnnns!"
- The Ferryman's reaction to the Feegles showing up in Limbo: Oh no, not you people again.
- And his reaction when they start singing again: Will you shut up?! This is hardly appropriate!
- Rob Anybody reading "Where's My Cow?" to his children.
- Wintersmith talks to Tiffany as Annagramma snores beside her. Coupled with a Mood Whiplash so quick it'll make you dizzy:
Gnh gnh gnh!
Let me show you my world, Flower Lady. Let me show you all the colours of ice.
- The sausages.