This is a disambiguation page. Emma could refer to:
- Emma (novel): The 1815 novel by Jane Austen
- Emma (1972 miniseries): A BBC adaptation starring Doran Godwin as Emma and John Carson as Mr. Knightley
- Emma (1996 film): A theatrical film adaptation starring Gwyneth Paltrow as Emma and Jeremy Northam as Mr. Knightley
- Emma (1996 telefilm): A Made for TV Movie on ITV, starring Kate Beckinsale as Emma, Mark Strong as Mr. Knightley, and Olivia Williams as Jane Fairfax
- Emma (2009 miniseries): Another BBC miniseries of Emma, starring Romola Garai as Emma, Jonny Lee Miller as Mr. Knightley, and Michael Gambon as Mr. Woodhouse
- Emma (2020 film), a British drama film based on Austen's novel starring Anya Taylor-Joy
There is also:
- Clueless: A 1995 film which is a High School AU of Emma
- Emma and the Werewolves: Jane Austen's Classic Novel with Blood-curdling Lycanthropy, a Literary Mash-Up which is Exactly What It Says on the Tin
If 19th century literature and its adaptations aren't what you're looking for, how about...
- Emma (1932 film): A comedy-drama film directed by Clarence Brown
- Emma (Kenyon novel): a 1955 novel by F. W. Kenyon
- Emma (play): A 1976 play by Howard Zinn about Emma Goldman
- Emma: A Modern Retelling: A 2015 novel by Alexander McCall Smith
- E.M.M.A.: A Swedish Girl Group active 2001–2005
- Victorian Romance Emma: A 2002 historical romance manga by Kaoru Mori, with a Japanese television series closely based on the manga
We also have pages on
Not to be confused with Enma, the king of the underworld in Japanese Mythology.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.