Featureless Protagonist/Playing With
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basic Trope: Ageless Faceless Gender Neutral Culturally Ambiguous Adventure Person.
- Straight: You can choose the MC's face, name, species and gender.
- Exaggerated: The Five-Man Band change their jobs with the Job System. The only thing they have of their own are their names, which you chose using the Hello, Insert Name Here mechanic.
- Justified: It's supposed to make it feel like the main characters are your army/friends/children.
- Inverted: You can't chose much about the game because of Railroading.
- Subverted: They're not the real heroes. They're a group the heroes brought together to help them on a dangerous mission.
- Double Subverted: You can pick the heroes too - you can also make more groups like that.#
- Zig Zagged: Some groups you can use are preset, some aren't.
- Averted: You can't pick anything about the heroes.
- Exploited: The heroes use their Adaptive Ability so they never lose.