This is a disambiguation page. Kanon could refer to:
Anime and Manga
- Kanon (manga), a manga by Chiho Saito
- Der Kanon, an anthology of important German literature
- Daimajin Kanon, a Japanese tokusatsu television drama
- The German spelling of "Canon"
Oral Tradition, Folklore, Myths and Legends
- Kanon, the Japanese name for Guanyin, a bodhisattva associated with mercy and compassion
- Kanon (visual novel), a Japanese visual novel by Key
- Kanon (bassist) (21st century), Japanese bassist and member of An Cafe
- Kanon (singer) (born 1980), Japanese singer
- Kanon Fukuda (born 1995), Japanese singer and voice actress
- Kanon Kasuga (born 2003), Japanese actress
- Kanon Kimoto (born 1997), a former member of the Japanese idol girl group SKE48
- Kanon Miyahara (born 1996), Japanese actress and karate performer
- Kanon Suzuki (born 1998), Japanese singer and member of Morning Musume
- Kanon Tani (born 2004), Japanese child actress
- Kanon Wakeshima (born 1988), Japanese singer and cellist
- Joseph Kanon (born 1946), American novelist
- The Kanon Award, "Norway's answer to the Oscars", awarded at the Norwegian film festival Kosmorama
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.