Kobashi! Kobashi! Kobashi!
Who is Kenta Kobashi? Simply put, he is one of the greatest practitioners of puroresu in history. Kobashi started his career with All Japan Pro Wrestling by losing 63 matches in a row, all to establish him as the ultimate Determinator. He eventually rose to the main event and put on legendary bouts with longtime nemesis Mitsuharu Misawa, Akira Taue, and Toshiaki Kawada. Oh, and he killed cancer with a Burning Hammer.
- Determinator: His (original) defining trait.
- Lightning Bruiser: Though age has slowed him down.
- The Mentor: To Kenta Kobayashi. To avoid confusion with his mentor, Kobayashi changed his ring name to KENTA (all caps and in Roman letters).
- Also mentor and tag partner to Gou Shiozaki, who at one point was essentially "mini Kobashi."
- Red Baron: The Absolute Champion, Orange Crush.