There are plenty of great moments in the game, mostly supplied by Robert O'Reilly's ability as a Large Ham. For example...
- If you do nothing when you are supposed to act, Gowron gets angry. Do it again and he gets even angrier. His reactions get more and more exaggerated the more you piss him off, and it's priceless.
- If you choose to provoke Gowron when taking the cha'nob gifts, his final face as he pushes you away is ridiculous.
- If you choose to confront Qua'lon after Torghn's death.
Qua'lon: Do you challenge me? Here? Over your father's UNMOURNED CORPSE?! [Withdraws his knife]
- The cock-eyed stare Gowron gives you before you leave Tanganiqa
- If she had equal screentime with Gowron, K'tar would be just as funny.
- When you choose to pick up the acta crystals while the hunter-killer floats around the room.
K'tar: Someone is going to die, and this is all you care about? A trinket?! Are you Klingon, or FERENGI?!
- The two Klingons berating Pok over choosing other meals over gagh.
- The person who uploaded these videos finds this particular example especially hilarious in that they pronounce gagh as "gock", which is completely wrong.
- Watch Rick Worthy's face as the Gagh passes in front of him. Is he...is he licking it?
- Gowron's reaction to the fight to the death over your food.
Gowron: HA! You're dead.