Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street (theatre)/Awesome
- Tragically left out of the film adaptation, when sweet little Johanna kills the asylum worker holding her captive, something Anthony had been unable to do.
- "I will have vengeance! I will have salvation!"
- Also sadly left out of the film, "The Ballad of Sweeney Todd". It's meant to sound like a Dies Irae.
- "A Little Priest" (my favourite version of it is the Patti LuPone/George Hearn concert version). Utterly breathtaking, utterly hilarious, and a perfect finale to the first act.
- Watching Sweeney take his sweet time shaving the guy and still beating Signor Pirelli is pretty awesome.