28 Days Later/Trivia
Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know.
- Dyeing for Your Art: The actors playing soldiers attended a three-day boot camp to ensure that they'd carry themselves properly.
- Fake Brit:
- Frank is played by Irish actor Brendan Gleeson.
- Scouser Megan Burns attempts a London accent for Hannah.
- Hey, It's That Guy!: You know civilization is truly doomed when even The Doctor is a bad guy.
- What Could Have Been: The original script had a completely different second half, where the focus remains squarely on the four survivors as they hole up in the lab that started the whole mess. It was replaced by the story with the soldiers because of a problematic plot element of replacing every single drop of blood in the human body.