2 Broke Girls/Funny
- Max telling Caroline about Han Li, the restaurant owner:
"Clientele used to be all Eastern block criminals and crack whores, but then he took it over and ruined it."
- Max's shock when she sneaks into Caroline's old town house.
"Your shoes have their own house!"
- Max asking Caroline if she dated the white or the really, really white one
"The really, really white one."
- After Caroline sucessfully sells 4 of Earl's CDs at the diner.
Max: "Is any of that true?"
Earl: "Nope. She even made up my damn last name."
Caroline: "Really? Now? Really? While I'm helping you?"
Max: "You're right. We'll trash you later."
- This moment from "And The Pretty Problem:"
Max: Look, I don't want to wake you up, so why don't you sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on your vagina.
Caroline: Just make sure you buy me breakfast afterwards.
- Max's riposte after the hippie cafe owner says no to her cupcakes for not being pretty enough.
- In "And The Hoarder Culture":
Caroline: See? That's one box of Butterfinger wrappers gone.
Caroline: It's a metaphor, Douglas!
- From "And The Very Christmas Thanksgiving" when Han announces that he's decorating the diner for Thanksgiving:
Max: I'm surprised that you got the right holiday decorations. You put out Easter bunnies for Yom Kippur.
Han: So many Jewish holidays I don't have time to Wikipedia all of them. What, like I don't have a life?"
- Also, this:
Caroline: Oh God, you aren't gonna be one of those "I'm too cool for the wonders of Christmas" type of bitches, are you?
Max: I'm so many types of bitches I've lost count.
- Every line uttered during Han's staff meeting in "And The Pop-Up Sale"
- Max is a Deadpan Snarker so she's a great source of these, especially in "And The Secret Ingredient Is". Caroline has some great lines too, like "If men had periods tampons would be thrown like beads at a Mardi Gras parade."
- This exchange from "And The Upstairs Neighbor", after one of Oleg's suggestive comments goes too far for Caroline:
Caroline: We have got to have a sexual harassment seminar.
Max: What for? He's already so good at it.
- Back to 2 Broke Girls