2 Broke Girls/Heartwarming
- After initially dismissing Caroline's claims that her boyfriend is cheating on her and angrily leaving her to handle a dinner rush alone, Max comes home to find that he is indeed with another woman. She kicks him out of her house, then returns to help Caroline handle the rush.
Max: (to a customer) "This is Caroline. She may have gotten your order wrong, but she does get some things right."
- Caroline's dad calls her to remind her to wear her bite guard. It was very touching.
- Shortly after Max states that Caroline and her have nothing in common, she presses a button to cause music to pump through Caroline's room. She expects it to be classical music, but is pleasantly surprised when the song turns out to be "I'm Not Gonna Teach Your Boyfriend How To Dance" by The Black Kids. Both Max and Caroline declare "I love this song" in unison and start dancing. It was very sweet to see them realize they do have at least one thing in common, however small.
- Max's pep talk to Caroline in "And The 90's Horse Party."
- In "And The Hoarder Culture", Max says that Johnny's girlfriend "seems like kind of a bitch, but maybe cooler than she could ever be", prompting the following response from Caroline:
"There's no one cooler than you."
- The billboard Johnny makes of him and Max.
- Max's good bye to Chestnut is this, mixed with some Tear Jerker
(Teary eyed) "I haven't had much go right in my life, and I probably won't have anything go right anytime soon, but you were the one good thing we had going for us."
- In "And The Pop-Up Sale", Caroline sells of all of her rings to buy Max her dream oven in an effort to make up for bailing on Max to hang with her friends. It's a very sweet moment.
- Max and Caroline's conversation at the end of "And The Secret Ingredient."
- Earl telling the nurse that Max was family.
- At the end of the Valentine's Day episode, Caroline has finally managed to deal with the fact she won't be getting flowers from her dad. Sophie then brings in two delivered bouquets of roses from Mr. Channing: one for Caroline as per tradition, but also one for Max, as thanks for taking care of Caroline.
- Earl to Max in "And Martha Stewart Have A Ball":
Earl: If you were one of these horses, I'd put all my money on you.
- Back to 2 Broke Girls