30 Minutes or Less/YMMV
- Complete Monster: Dwayne. The entire plan is to hire a hitman in order to inherit his father's money, he casually decides to detonate the bomb twice when the plan isn't going perfectly, and never had any intention of letting Nick go alive at all.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: See here.
- Harsher in Hindsight - It's rather harsh when you think about the real events this movie was loosely inspired by.
- Ho Yay: Dwayne and Travis
- It's Short, So It Sucks: The film's 83 minutes long, including credits.