A Miscellaneous Tale of Night and Day/Quotes
- 1 Chapter 1: Nevermind Us
- 2 Chapter 2: Four Girls and Several Awkward Moments Ago...
- 3 Chapter 3: Cake and Crepe Town
- 4 Chapter 4: Life is Like a School Festival, You'll Never Know Where You'll Find Romance... But Some of Us Are Too Stupid To Even Notice What's In Front of Us Because We're Way Too Stubborn To Accept Whatever is Coming. / Carnival Festival: First Years
- 5 Chapter 5: Sappha Dora! Second Years
- 6 Chapter 6: Crystal Three: Third Years
- 7 Chapter 7: Plays'a Four: Fourth Years
- 8 Chapter 8: Night Five: Mask and Magikarp
- 9 Chapter 9: All You Need At the BW Agency!
- 10 Chapter 10: Can't We Just Go To School?
- 11 Chapter 11: No One Must Find Out!
- 12 Chapter 12: The Voice
- 13 Chapter 13: Golden Days, Crystal Memory
- 14 Chapter 14: Autumn and Summer, Part 1
- 15 Chapter 15: Summer and Autumn, Part 2
- 16 Chapter 16: Contract and Child
- 17 Chapter 17: Doubt and Day Care
- 18 Chapter 18: The Beast
- 19 Chapter 19: Nope
- 20 Chapter 20: Time To Make A Scene
- 21 Chapter 21: The Girl Who Time Stopped
Chapter 4: Life is Like a School Festival, You'll Never Know Where You'll Find Romance... But Some of Us Are Too Stupid To Even Notice What's In Front of Us Because We're Way Too Stubborn To Accept Whatever is Coming. / Carnival Festival: First Years[edit | hide]
White:"You four are RGD, right? Now if you just wore the dresses…"
Red: "Whoa, no."
Green: "Are you serious?"
Black: "Pres. You can't just ask four guys to wear maid outfits."
White: "But it'll be fun! And think of all the customers!"
Gold: "Um, no thanks. Excuse me, but you want me, in a maid outfit. Can you imagine that? Gold in a maid outfit, just try, but I'll tell you, it's not worth it."
Narrator: Okay, forget he said that before you actually start imagining it…
Narrator: Wait, you're already doing it, aren't you?
Red: "Okay, get it down."
Sapph: "Uh… Do you just want me to climb up there and get it? It'll be easier if we just let it fall."
Blue: "Well it weighs like 100 tons or something…"
Red and Blue: "OH MY ARCEUS CATCH IT CATCH IT!"
Crys: "…WHY AM I STILL HERE?"
Gold: He shrugged. "Because Red said so, I guess."
Crys' "Voice": Oh, really?
Crys: Geh! Who in Arceus' name are you?
Crys' "Voice": Well, silly, I'm you!
Crys: Impossible, I'm not diagnosed with this kind of mental disorder.
Crys' "Voice": Anyway, I'm here to help you with your unknown psychological attraction to the opposite sex! Aka Gold.
Crys' "Voice": That's right! I'm here to…
Crys' "Voice": MANGAQUESTSHIP!
Crys: And what the hell is that?
Crys' "Voice: I would answer you, but I would be betraying my fellow brethren by breaking the fourth wall.
Crys: The fourth what?
Crys' "Voice": *Ahem* So anyway, I'm here to help you with your mental issues.
Sapph: Can you please leave.
Sapph's "Voice": No matter how much I want to, I can't. Look, all you have to do it force yourself to do it. One… two… I love—
Sapph's "Voice": Crap, well, this is a pain.
Sapph: You're a pain.
Sapph: So you are.
Sapph: I am… oh, don't trick me like that!
Sapph's "Voice": Oh, if that were intentional, I would use it in an instant to get out of this job. I wanted to work at the Violence Department, but no, there was only one job available and it had to be this one!
Sapph: I feel your pain.
Sapph's "Voice": Just remember and get it over with!
Sapph: No! I won't… wait, remember?
Sapph's "Voice": Whoops, looks like they're dragging me back. Man, I should have done that earlier. Well, bye.
Sapph: Wait! What are you—
*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*
Sapph: "CRAP! I LOST HER!"
Alex: "OH MY FREAKING ARCEUS!"
Ruby: "OH MY MEW!"
Seae: "WHAT, WHAT IS GOING ON?"
Alex: "YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!"
Ruby: "I'M SUPPOSED TO BE WHAT?"
Tell: "WHY IS EVERYBODY YELLING?"
Merc: "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU TWO TA— Oh, hey, he's that kid!"
Chris: "What kid?"
Ruby: "Can somebody PLEASE tell me what the hell is going on?"
Alex: "THE BOY IS DEAD!"
Merc: "OH, MEW, HE'S DEAD!"
Alex: "OH MY ARCEUS!"
Merc: "OH DEAR ARCEUS!"