- You got to admit that the scene at the train in which Vlad is counting Anya vs Dimitri and Anya is winning by a LOT has to give you at least a chuckle.
- From around the same part of the film:
Anya: Do you really think I could be royalty?
Dmitri: You know I do.
Anya: Then stop bossing me around.
- During their efforts to escape from the out-of-control train:
Dmitri: Give me a wrench, an ax, something!
Anya puts a stick of dynamite into his hand.
Dmitri: [doubletakes] That'll work.
- "What do they teach you in those orphanages?"
- Anya's new blue dress and her reaction to it
Anya: Wow you bought me a...tent.
Dimitri:What are you looking for?
Anya: (smartassedly) THE RUSSIAN CIRCUS! I THINK IT'S STILL IN HERE!
- The following
(Anastasia has left the train cabin after an argument with Dmitri.)
Vlad: (gleefully to Pooka, Anastasia's dog) Oh no! An unspoken attraction?
Dmitri: ATTRACTION?? To that skinny little brat? Have you lost your mind?
- And the end, where Anya accidentally smacks an injured Dmitri in the face and then Glomps him.
- Before they meet Anya, Dimitri and Vlad are holding an audition for girls to play Anastasia. One prospect is a middle-aged woman, who says in a sultry voice, "Granmama! It's me, Ana-STASIA!" Their reaction is a combination Head Desk and Face Palm.