Aphex Twin/Nightmare Fuel
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Come to Daddy—after an elderly lady lets her dog take a leak on a TV, she is harassed by children, each one of their faces replaced by the identical grinning visage of Richard D. James, whilst a distorted face on the TV howls about how he wants your soul. It gets worse from then on in.
- Rubber Johnny—think Eraserhead set to a rave track.
- "Gwarek2" off of Drukqs is highly unsettling, and was used in the above video.
- Run "Equation" through a spectogram. Sweet Dreams....
- The aforementioned hideously ugly woman from Chris Cunningham's music video of Windowlicker. Her face is actually based on a sketch by H. R. Giger, which, you guessed it, is called The Windowlickers.
- White Blur 1.