A link to something about "Casanova" sent you to this page. The context of the link should help you figure out which page you want.
Historical Domain Characters
- Giacomo Girolamo Casanova, an 18th-century Italian adventurer best known for his legendary womanizing, who is the Trope Namer for:
- The Casanova: A character type—someone who relentlessly pursues, lands, loves and then abandons members of the opposite sex.
- Casanova Wannabe: Another character type, someone who wants to be The Casanova, but fails horribly at it.
- Casanova (band), a German rock band
- The Casanovas, Australian Melbourne-based rock band
- Casanova (rapper), American rapper
- Casanova (TV series), a 2005 BBC three-part miniseries about Giacomo Girolamo Casanova.
- Casanova (film), a 2005 film starring Heath Ledger, Charlie Cox and Sienna Miller.
- Casanova (comics), a 2006 Spy Fiction comic by Matt Fraction, Gabriel Ba and Fabio Moon.
- Fellini's Casanova, a 1976 feature film by Federico Fellini
Compare with Don Juan.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.