- Black Frost describes Babel changing forms as "Turned into a giant churro, ho!"
- Upon trying to help the demons Black Frost is protecting from some demon tamers, Midori tries to convince him to just destroy the comps. Just before agreeing, Midori accidentally gets his Verbal Tic rubbed on her.
Midori: No ho, er...no!
- When, on Day 3, Keisuke wants to save Midori but Atsuro takes it the wrong way and thinks there's something going on between them. Keisuke doesn't take it too well.
- At one point, it is revealed that Amane fought off a demon long before demons could be as readily summoned as the COMPs allow. When Atsuro asks you how that could be possible, you can respond: "because Amane's a total badass!"
- Once Atsuro tries to deny that you can't do that, the MC changes from his smirking battle pose to his sad out-of-battle pose.
- If you get Mari's bag back and talk to her but refuse to give it to her, Yuzu and Atsuro will smack the MC. Que sadface from the protagonist.
- During the last day, on most routes, just before the Very Definitely Final Dungeon, the protagonists get all pumped...only to wear themselves out by climbing the 53-floor building of the place. The only ones who don't complain are Midori and Naoya.
- When you're trying to save Kaido from the SDF, he tells them to leave him alone. The Hero has a second choice to say "But we LOVE you!"
- If you agree at first to accept Naoya's big plan during his route on the evening of Day 6, a startled Yuzu asks you if you're sure. If you choose to think some more on it, Naoya says: "...Damn it, [name]. Women will be the death of you. I'll be waiting for you here."
- When asked if one of the Devas was enshrined in Omotesando, choosing the incorrect answer makes Amane correct the answer. Cue Atsuro congratulating the protagonist for not making him look bad, and the protagonist looking sad for failing afterwards.
- Right after defeating all the Devas in Gin's route, Atsuro asks the protagonist if there's something they need to do first before heading for Roppongi. A second choice to choose is "Bathroom break". If you REALLY choose it, Atsuro scolds the protagonist to hurry up.