Fei (Website link, NSFW) is a female hentai manga and doujinshi artist who is very well known for her signature art style, which typically involves every single woman having Hourglass Hottie proportions, Gag Boobs, and strangely thin necks and heads.
Fei has done some doujinshi work based on licensed properties, best known among them being Kiss of the Dead, based on Highschool of the Dead, but has also done some original work as well. A lot of their work is produced via the doujin circle MAIDOLL.
One of their more notable original works is Lesson With Vampire.
- Author Appeal: Fei is huge fan of busty women, femdom, and cosplay themes, though the latter is generally confined to the bonus art included with the stories.
- Artistic Age: Due to her signature style, every [especially teen aged] woman tends to look like they are in their mid twenties. Men aren't exempt, with the teenage guys getting a similar treatment, generally because Fei's tendency to draw exaggerated features results in most teenage males gaining pronounced stature and muscle tone.
- Amusingly, the trope is occasionally inverted if a character from a licensed series already had an exaggerated body, generally result in them looking more realistic, with Rika Minami especially falling prey to this in Kiss of the Dead.
- Cosplay Otaku Girl: Some of the additional art in some of the doujinshi have fun with this trope.
- Lazy Artist: Some of the character designs are obviously reused, with the almost exact body model used for Saeko Bushijima in Kiss of the Dead being used again with almost no modification in a few other stories.
- More Deadly Than the Male: Most of the women done in any story where they have any hint of Badass will result in them being more hardcore than most men.
- Shown Their Work: Fei does try to maintain some sense of canon to works based off licensed series, with Kiss of the Dead being considered Better Than Canon by some readers due to how faithfully it recreates the world of its source while doing it's own thing regardless.