All The Tropes and Miraheze are not responsible for any damages that result from drinking games,
including but not limited to damages to your liver and other people's cars.
The four-hour Hamlet drinking game (say goodbye to your liver):
- Chug a beer for a soliloquy.
- Drink whenever a vagina joke is made.
- Drink whenever a famous actor is clearly shoehorned into the movie for the sake of Hey, It's That Guy!.
- Drink whenever a flashback or scene clearly not in the original text happens.
- Do a shot every time Brian Blessed appears onscreen. Take a sip of beer every time Kenneth Branagh is clearly trying to out-ham him.
- Do a shot for every major character who dies in the final scene.
- Back to Hamlet