Law and Order (franchise)
(Redirected from Law and Order)Jump to navigation Jump to search
Law and Order is also the title of an unrelated 1932 Western film.
TV series in the franchise include
- Law & Order (1990-2010), the original version, sometimes called "the Mothership."
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit (1999-), which focuses on sex crimes.
- Law and Order: Criminal Intent (2001-2011), which focuses on high-profile cases.
- Crime & Punishment (2002-2004), a reality series covering real court cases.
- Law & Order: Trial by Jury (2005-2006), which focuses more on the Law Procedural side.
- Conviction (2006), a Law Procedural featuring Law & Order characters.
- Paris enquêtes criminelles (2007-2008), a French remake of Criminal Intent.
- Law & Order: Division of Field Investigation (2007-), a Russian remake of SVU.
- Law & Order: Criminal Mind (2007-), a Russian remake of Criminal Intent.
- Law and Order UK (2009-), a British remake of the original series.
- Law & Order: LA (2010-2011), which takes place in Los Angeles instead of New York City.
- Law & Order: Cape Town (planned for 2012), a South African remake of the original series.
Other media in the franchise include
- Exiled: A Law & Order Movie, a TV movie of the original series
- Several video games
- Paris Criminal Investigations, a.k.a. Law & Order: Paris
- Закон и порядок: отдел оперативных расследований
- Закон и порядок. Преступный умысел
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.