No Export for You/Playing With
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Basic Trope: A certain good or work is not released in a certain part of the world.
- Straight: Video Game Troperion Adventures is only released in the country of its origin.
- Exaggerated: Troperion is only released in certain parts of the country of origin.
- Justified: It's is So Bad Its Horrible, and is in general agreement that it is not worth the time of fans of said work.
- Inverted: It is released everywhere else, but not the country of origin.
- Subverted: Troperion is initially exclusive to the country of origin, but later becomes available to the rest of the world over time.
- Doubly Subverted: The later works are only seen in the country of origin.
- Zig-Zagged: The initial work only sees release in the country of origin, but the later, superior editions become exclusive to outside of the country of origin.
- Averted: The work is released everywhere around the world.
- Lampshaded: "Look at this cool video game/movie! Too bad it's exclusive to that country."
- Defied: See Averted.