- "Gotta Catch Some of 'Em."
- "If I was a bad Poketrainer, I wouldn't be sitting here, discussing it with you now would I!" - Main Character (Female)/Gloria
- "Oh, no, she's Scottish!"
- Zacian is Great Grey Wolf Sif.
- Victor, the Main Character (Male), is a proper mannered yet whimpy Brit.
- Wooloo is too precious for this world.
- Time to smuggle our dear old yet lovable friends that were cut into the Galar region.
- The female Pokétrainer (aka Gloria) being used as Braveheart's William Wallace to protest against Game Freak and The Pokémon Company, over Dexit.
"FREEDOM!"- Main Character (Female)/Gloria
- So, that's what happened to the pokemon that were cut from the game...They were made into food, mainly sausages. - Granted this meme was debunk when the games actually came out, that the player won't hunt them down for chili dishes. Won't stop people from using it though.
- Rule 34: Horny artists happened to jump onto the Galar characters the minute they were reveal in the Nintendo Directs.
- Scorbunny was hit with Rule 34.
- It was super effective.
- The SwSh Twitter campaigns, #BringBackNationalDex, #GameFreakLied, and #ThankYouGameFreak, which criticize the apparent problems concerning both SwSh, GF for lying about how both said games are being handled, and giving the developers morale boosts respectively.
- Duraludon is a PEZ dispenser, a lighter, or whatever ya want to make of it.
- The Rival: There's a rivalry betweewn the two Psychic/Fairy types, Gardevoir and Hatterene.
- Queen Elizabeth II uses corgi as part of her team or her team is primarily corgi, purely for Dynamaxing, Gigantamxing, and battling purposes.
- Back to Pokémon Sword and Shield