The 39 Clues/Funny
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In One False Note Nellie has to distract the cashier at Disco Volante.
Cashier: "You are a music lover?"
Nellie: "Nooo... (beat) I'm a kleptomaniac! "
- It's hilarious in the Audiobook with David Pittu
- "Stop the madness! My sister is a love alien!" Oh, Dan...
- "You don't call a ninja lord dweeb! You have disgraced the family! You must commit seppuku!" (Dan again.)
- Isabel in The Medusa Plot. "Well, look who finally remembered he has a mother!" It sounds like she's saying "I know I tried to kill you, your sister and the rest of the family, but would it hurt to call sometimes?!"
- The Sword Thief:
Amy: I love you, Dan, you're a genius!
Dan: (glares) Did Ian drug you?
- Back to The 39 Clues