This is a disambiguation page.
The Monkees were two things.
1. The stars of an Emmy Award-winning series which ran from 1966 to 1968 on NBC, revolving around a band called the Monkees. The series relied on a lot of pseudo-slapstick, along with well-polished pop music (written by folks like Neil Diamond, Harry Nilsson and Carole King), which made it well known and iconic. That page is at:
2. An initially Fake Band assembled by the TV show's creator/producers, Bob Rafelson and Bert Schneider, to star in their project. That page is at:
You might also be interested in:
- Head, the page for their 1968 movie.
Other related pages:
- Daydream Believer (One of their hits is the Trope Namer)
- Monkees Equals Monkees
- The New Monkees, a short-lived 80s band/series featuring an "All New, All Different" foursome.
| This disambiguation page lists pages associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.