This Work page is a stub. You can help All The Tropes by expanding it.
When former high school loser Marni Olsen realizes her brother is about to marry her high school rival Joanna, she sets out to expose the fiancée's true colours. Things get out of hand when it turns out that her mom Gail and the bride's aunt Ramona are in a similar situation.
This page needs a better description. You can help this wiki by expanding or clarifying the information given.
- Alpha Bitch: Joanna, formerly.
- Fun with Acronyms: Marni Oliva Olsen. M.O.O.
- Generation Xerox: Played with. Marni was a dork in school and Joanna was the Alpha Bitch. While the same situation applies to Gail and Ramona, it was Gail who was the popular one and Ramona always left in the dust.
- Here We Go Again: Grandma Bunny turns out to be an old rival of Joanna's grandma Helen.
- Teens Are Monsters
- Took a Level In Kindness: Joanna, though it takes Marni the entire movie to realize it.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: Marni does some low things trying to get back at Joanna, and Joanna herself regresses to her former Alpha Bitch personality partway through the movie.
This page needs more trope entries. You can help this wiki by adding more entries or expanding current ones.