A Fool Named Fortune/Awesome
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Most of the fights as the story go on get better and better, but special mention goes to Roy fighting the Reaper, especially the finishing blow.
- Repeated again in the rematch. The best part? Since the Reaper was giving it his all, everyone else in SEES decided to join the battle as well.
- When Fuuka blows a hole into the side of Tartarus.
- Could double as a funny moment; Shinji mentions that he thinks Hamuko is sweeter than Mitsuru, catching the latter's frustration. His response?
"Yeah I said it."
- The final encounter with the recurring thug, in Chapter 53. Not only Roy and Aigis, but Fuuka and their teacher saw some action as well.
- For people who dislike Yukari, Chapter 5 of Answer of Aeon contains a good Shut UP, Hannibal, courtesy of Junpei.