< Baccano!Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Rail Tracer, an Urban Legend about a train-hunting monster brought to terrifying life by the conductor-cum-assassin Claire Stanfield, who uses the persona to sneak around on the train inflicting a painful and bloody demise upon anyone who dares harm its passengers.
- Immortals have the ability to kill another immortal by "eating" them, presumably so called because the eater absorbs the victim's memories in the process-and the terminology is the least disturbing thing about it. Imagine that someone, probably someone you knew considering how the immortals got their start, approaches you and places their right hand on top of your head. By the time you realize what's happening, all of your bodily fluids and tissues are ripping themselves from underneath your skin and pulling from out of your skull. Your muscles dry out and tear while your bones weaken and crumble quickly after. Against your will, your body pulls itself apart until you are nothing but a distended mass of flesh and sinew to be absorbed into your attacker's hand. While this is happening, you feel all of it, including the pain of your mind being stripped away until it's nothing but a mass of fear and confusion. Only when every memory, thought, and sensation decays one-by-one does it finally end, and you wink out of existence. And to do this to you, all they have to do is touch their hand to your head and will it, after which you are powerless to stop it all. Sweet dreams, everyone!
- At one point The Rail Tracer threatens Czeslaw Mayer with torture involving "stripping away each individual arm muscle and doing intricate carvings on the exposed bone."
- When you think about it, the idea of being in Firo's or Czes's position, that of having eaten a psychopathic immortal and being stuck with their memories for all eternity, is a pretty grisly thought.
- Every time Fermet is mentioned by Czes is this. The fact that Fermet practically oozes with pederast vibes makes it worse.
- Even though he kinda deserved it, it's still disturbing when Claire tortures Czes after he finds out Czes wants to kill every one in the train. What makes it worse is, due to him being immortal, Czes looks like a little kid.
- When Mary is hiding in the closet, she accidentally knocks over a broom, letting one of Ladd's goon know where she is. We see Mary in the closet, listening as he gets closer and closer. He opens the door and...
- Back to Baccano!